Comprehensive Family DentistryWe invite you to visit one of our four Ammons Dental by Design locations for high-quality family dentistry. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or a complete smile restoration that you need, our teams are equipped to care for your smile and leave you feeling healthy and confident.
Prevention is the cornerstone of a healthy mouth. It’s so important that you visit the dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings. Not only do these appointments leave you with a great-looking smile, but they also give our team a chance to look for early warning signs of problems. When we catch issues early, we’re more likely to be able to use conservative treatments to get your smile back to health.
- Routine Exams & Cleanings – We recommend you visit us every six months so we can stay on top of your oral health.
- Periodontal (Gum) Care – Gum disease can strike quickly, so if we notice signs, we’ll begin a treatment plan right away to reverse the damage.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – When caught early, oral cancer is very treatable, so we always take the time to check for early indications.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, so we recommend regular treatments as well as brushing with a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Dental Sealants – Especially in children, protecting the chewing surfaces of teeth using dental sealants can help prevent decay.
- Mouthguards & Nightguards – We can create custom athletic mouthguards to protect against dental injury, as well as nightguards for nighttime grinding (called bruxism) .
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – If you’ve been told you suffer from sleep apnea, we can create custom mouthpieces to help you breathe easier at night.
Sometimes even sticking diligently to an appointment schedule can’t stop dental issues. You may have a dental trauma that leaves you with a cracked or even knocked-out tooth, or an infection that causes decay that needs to be removed. Our doctors can provide a wide range of restorative dental services to get your teeth back in shape and relieve any pain you’re feeling.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you have a cavity, we remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to give you a natural-looking restoration.
- Dental Crowns – We use crowns to cover chips and cracks, restore broken teeth, and protect damaged or at-risk teeth. Our offices are equipped to provide same-day crowns with CEREC® technology.
- Dental Bridges – Patients missing one or two teeth can benefit from the placement of a dental bridge, which connects to crowns on either side and has false teeth to “bridge the gap” left behind.
- Full & Partial Dentures – Replace many or all of your teeth with dentures. Thanks to advancements in materials, dentures are more comfortable than ever before! Learn More
- Dental Implants – From one tooth to many teeth, we can use dental implants to replace your missing teeth. Implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. Learn More
- Bone Grafts – Missing teeth and other oral health factors can cause bone loss in the jawbone. We perform advanced bone grafts to improve your jawbone density before moving forward with certain treatments such as dental implant placement.
- Root Canal Therapy – If a tooth is infected, instead of extracting it we can try to save it with gentle root canal therapy. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable the whole time.
- Tooth Extractions – When a tooth can’t be saved, we may recommend extraction and replacement with a dental implant. We also perform wisdom tooth extractions.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions – If your wisdom teeth are impacted, coming in at an angle, or crowding your other teeth, we can gently remove them to preserve your oral health.
Could your smile use a little TLC? We offer cosmetic treatments to get you the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. If your teeth are a bit crooked, discolored, or just generally not looking their best, we can help!
- Orthodontics – We can straighten your smile using conventional orthodontics, the accelerated Six Month Smiles® system, or Invisalign® clear aligner therapy. Come in for a consultation to learn which is right for you. Learn More
- Porcelain Veneers – Change your smile in nearly any way you can imagine thanks to porcelain veneers. Learn More
- Professional Whitening – A whiter smile can give your confidence a huge boost, so try one of our whitening options: in-office whitening or take-home whitening with either custom or one-size trays.
Dentistry for Kids
We love seeing little ones around our dental offices, and our teams provide fun and effective children’s dental care. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children see the dentist when their first tooth erupts or by their first birthday, so make sure to schedule an appointment with us when it’s time!
- Children’s Dental Exams & Cleanings – We work at a pace that’s comfortable for your child while ensuring the health of their smile.
- Digital X-Rays – Safe for patients of all ages, digital X-rays let us see your child’s teeth and jawbone in detail.
- Dental Sealants & Fluoride Treatments – Protect your child’s teeth from the harmful effects of decay.
- Proper Brushing & Flossing Instruction – At-home care is extremely important for your child’s smile, so we want to make sure everyone uses proper techniques.
- Amenities for Kids, Including an After-Appointment Prize – We want to show kids of all ages that visiting the dentist can be a fun experience!
New Patient Specials
* Cannot be combined with insurance.