Family Dentistry Focused on FriendlinessFinding a good, compassionate dental home with services that fit the needs of the whole family can be like pulling teeth. Well, you don’t have to search any longer. At Ammons Dental by Design, you can get the care you deserve. We offer a full suite of comprehensive dental services for the whole family. Whether you’re bringing your little one in for their first checkup or looking for tooth restoration services for yourself or a parent, we’ve got your back.
From Tots to TeensHere, we believe that choosing a good dental home for your child’s oral health is a great way to set them up with the tools they need for a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles. The American Association of Pediatric Dentistry, American Academy of Pediatrics, and American Dental Association recommend that you get your child in for their first visit by their first birthday or when their first baby tooth erupts. During that visit, we’ll not only give your child a thorough exam, but we’ll also inform you about what you can expect from your child’s oral health in the exciting years to come. We’re excited to say that we’re the dentist’s office that kids love! Your little one will actually want to come and visit us! And of course, we can’t forget about our big kids. The teenage years are when your young adults start caring more and more about their appearance. From cosmetic whitening to teeth cleanings to orthodontics, we can make sure your teen has a great grin that’s in tip-top shape for school pictures or prom. Schedule Your Little One’s Next Appointment!
Care for the Whole FamilyWhile you’re making sure your child’s teeth and gums stay healthy, don’t let your oral healthcare take the back burner. We have a saying around here – “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Ensure that your smile stays radiant and healthy with our various preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services. Don’t wait until small, easily fixable issues turn into bigger, more expensive issues. If sometime down the road you or a loved one need more complex restorative treatments such as dental implants, we’d love to be the dentist you can turn to. Every step of the way, Ammons Dental by Design is here for you. View All of Our Services
Convenience & QualityBetween driving the kids back and forth from school and getting all your work done, we understand that your schedules are booked tight. That’s why we do everything we can to accommodate to your busy lifestyle. Not only do we have four convenient locations across the state of South Carolina and Georgia, but we also offer convenient family block appointments and flexible financial options. Fit the quality dental care into your budget without breaking the bank. We offer the best dental solution for optimizing your hygiene at affordable prices. We’re committed to excellence and hope you’ll choose Ammons Dental By Design as your family’s go-to dental care professionals. Call our office today to schedule your family block appointment!
Comprehensive Family DentistryWe invite you to visit one of our four Ammons Dental by Design locations for high-quality family dentistry. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or a complete smile restoration that you need, our teams are equipped to care for your smile and leave you feeling healthy and confident.
Prevention is the cornerstone of a healthy mouth. It’s so important that you visit the dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings. Not only do these appointments leave you with a great-looking smile, but they also give our team a chance to look for early warning signs of problems. When we catch issues early, we’re more likely to be able to use conservative treatments to get your smile back to health.
- Routine Exams & Cleanings – We recommend you visit us every six months so we can stay on top of your oral health.
- Periodontal (Gum) Care – Gum disease can strike quickly, so if we notice signs, we’ll begin a treatment plan right away to reverse the damage.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – When caught early, oral cancer is very treatable, so we always take the time to check for early indications.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, so we recommend regular treatments as well as brushing with a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Dental Sealants – Especially in children, protecting the chewing surfaces of teeth using dental sealants can help prevent decay.
- Mouthguards & Nightguards – We can create custom athletic mouthguards to protect against dental injury, as well as nightguards for nighttime grinding (called bruxism) .
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – If you’ve been told you suffer from sleep apnea, we can create custom mouthpieces to help you breathe easier at night.
Sometimes even sticking diligently to an appointment schedule can’t stop dental issues. You may have a dental trauma that leaves you with a cracked or even knocked-out tooth, or an infection that causes decay that needs to be removed. Our doctors can provide a wide range of restorative dental services to get your teeth back in shape and relieve any pain you’re feeling.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you have a cavity, we remove the decay and place a tooth-colored filling to give you a natural-looking restoration.
- Dental Crowns – We use crowns to cover chips and cracks, restore broken teeth, and protect damaged or at-risk teeth. Our offices are equipped to provide same-day crowns with CEREC® technology.
- Dental Bridges – Patients missing one or two teeth can benefit from the placement of a dental bridge, which connects to crowns on either side and has false teeth to “bridge the gap” left behind.
- Full & Partial Dentures – Replace many or all of your teeth with dentures. Thanks to advancements in materials, dentures are more comfortable than ever before! Learn More
- Dental Implants – From one tooth to many teeth, we can use dental implants to replace your missing teeth. Implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth. Learn More
- Bone Grafts – Missing teeth and other oral health factors can cause bone loss in the jawbone. We perform advanced bone grafts to improve your jawbone density before moving forward with certain treatments such as dental implant placement.
- Root Canal Therapy – If a tooth is infected, instead of extracting it we can try to save it with gentle root canal therapy. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable the whole time.
- Tooth Extractions – When a tooth can’t be saved, we may recommend extraction and replacement with a dental implant. We also perform wisdom tooth extractions.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions – If your wisdom teeth are impacted, coming in at an angle, or crowding your other teeth, we can gently remove them to preserve your oral health.
Could your smile use a little TLC? We offer cosmetic treatments to get you the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. If your teeth are a bit crooked, discolored, or just generally not looking their best, we can help!
- Orthodontics – We can straighten your smile using conventional orthodontics, the accelerated Six Month Smiles® system, or Invisalign® clear aligner therapy. Come in for a consultation to learn which is right for you. Learn More
- Porcelain Veneers – Change your smile in nearly any way you can imagine thanks to porcelain veneers. Learn More
- Professional Whitening – A whiter smile can give your confidence a huge boost, so try one of our whitening options: in-office whitening or take-home whitening with either custom or one-size trays.
Dentistry for Kids
We love seeing little ones around our dental offices, and our teams provide fun and effective children’s dental care. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children see the dentist when their first tooth erupts or by their first birthday, so make sure to schedule an appointment with us when it’s time!
- Children’s Dental Exams & Cleanings – We work at a pace that’s comfortable for your child while ensuring the health of their smile.
- Digital X-Rays – Safe for patients of all ages, digital X-rays let us see your child’s teeth and jawbone in detail.
- Dental Sealants & Fluoride Treatments – Protect your child’s teeth from the harmful effects of decay.
- Proper Brushing & Flossing Instruction – At-home care is extremely important for your child’s smile, so we want to make sure everyone uses proper techniques.
- Amenities for Kids, Including an After-Appointment Prize – We want to show kids of all ages that visiting the dentist can be a fun experience!